Monday, May 9, 2011

exaggerated compliments

My dearest friend Deanna Wigmore is the maestro behind a blog called A Mother's Tonic www.motherstonic.com. Through her writing and wonderful entries, her followers read about her inner most thoughts - often insightful, sometimes funny, occasionally sentimental but always articulate and intelligent. While educated as a journalist, Deanna has been busy bringing up three beautiful girls and managing her family life for the past 10 years. Thankfully for all of us following her blog she started writing again this year.

Monday's mark the day of the week Deanna features others. This week happens to be me. I am not sure how she convinced me to agree to this or whether her comments are warranted but since it is out there on cyberspace, I will share. http://motherstonic.com/2011/05/09/christine-fletcher-modesty-is-everything-to-this-triathlete/

No comments:

Post a Comment